As part of the development of the Kentucky site, the World Institute on Disability will be in Frankfort in April and wants to meet with end-users (VR counselors, individuals with disabilities, family members, service providers, advocates). There are three sessions available, space is limited, and end-users can sign-up at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KYDB101.
Kentucky DB101 (Disability Benefits 101): working with a disability
You have a choice of times to participate at one of these events.
April 12, 10:30am to Noon
April 12, 1:00pm to 2:30
April 13, 9:00am to 10:30
Location: KYOVR Training Facility
West Frankfort Office Complex
1050 Highway 127 South
Frankfort, KY 40601
Kentucky DB101 Will Feature:
- Self-directed learning for residents with a disability.
- Advanced screen reader access throughout the site.
- Teaching tools for benefits planners and counselors work with clients.
- “My DB101” – easy to use logon features that personalize the site.
- 24/7 access to interactive mini-tools and calculators.
- Plain language articles on disability benefits and health coverage.
- Real-time counseling when planning for, accepting, or changing jobs.
Contact us to learn more about DB101. Webinar presentations are available covering DB101 history, site features, content, tools, and connections to the local service provider community.